White Raven Healing Centre
Invites applications for Position of
White Raven Healing Centre (WRHC) is located in Fort Qu’Appelle, Saskatchewan. WRHC provides holistic and integrative approaches as an affiliate organization of the Touchwood Agency and the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council that serves 15 First Nations in Southern Saskatchewan and within the Treaty Four Territory.
Reporting directly to the WRHC Executive Director, the WRHC Administrative Assistant/Navigator is an integral member of our Team and will provide confidential administrative support services with individuals, families and communities who access the WRHC in person and on the phone. This position is well suited to an individual who is versatile and energized by a busy schedule
The duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Provide friendly, confidential and respectful communication to all who access services at WRHC;
- Work collectively within a collaborative team environment;
- Provide a broad range of communications support to the WRHC Team including, editing, word processing, faxing, emailing, managing schedules/ calendars, handling telephone and email correspondence;
- Provides support with financial information and submitting cheque requisitions;
- Coordinate meeting logistics and create electronic and hard copy filing systems;
- Prepare and modify documents including reports, drafts, memos and office documents;
- Establish and maintain information for reference, accessibility and distribution to public;
- Maintain office supply inventories and coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Diploma in Administration, or Office Education program plus two years’ experience in the administrative field; however, a combination of education and experience will also be considered;
- Experience working within a Health/Mental Wellness Team environment and familiarity of First Nations’ customs, culture and traditions;
- Punctual and dependable with an ability to work in a confidential environment;
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision and constant interruptions;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written, communication and organizational skills.
Closing Date: October 8th, 2021
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter, a current resume and three references to:
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK S0G 1S0
To apply for this job email your details to Stephanie.email@example.com