The All Nations Healing Hospital and the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council
Invites applications for the position of
Director of Acute & Clinical Services, All Nations Healing Hospital
All Nations Healing Hospital (ANHH) is owned and operated by the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council (FHQTC) and Touchwood Agency Tribal Council (TATC). ANHH incorporates a culturally sensitive design and approach to achieve optimal health and wellness through safe, high quality and wholistic care in acute and outreach services.
Reporting to the Executive Director of ANHH & FHQTC Health Services, the Director of Acute & Clinical Services will provide leadership and direction in the provision of acute inpatient and outpatient care. This position will lead the Clinical Services of ANHH. This position works as a part of a multidisciplinary team to provide culturally responsive health care services to all patients at the ANHH. The Director of Acute & Clinical Services will be responsible for:
- Oversight of the of day-to-day operations of acute and clinical services to ensure quality patient care. Departments that directly support acute/clinical services include:
- Physician Services, Nursing Services, Women’s Health Centre, Pasikow Muskwa Healing Centre , Diagnostics, Lab & Xray, Health Information Management, Miko-Mahikan Harm Reduction Program
- Lead the development of on-going evaluation of standards, policies, and procedures with respect to the acute care, emergency and clinical departments ensuring best practice and clinical standards are met.
- Participate in ANHH and FHQTC Health Services strategic and operational planning
- Provide support, and mentorship to front line acute care and clinical supervisors.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally with community leaders and key stakeholders to ensure quality of service delivery and to achieve positive health outcomes.
- Knowledge and understanding of First Nations culture and linguistic groups of FHQTC and TATC.
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures for Nursing, Infection Control, Fire and Disaster, Occupational Health and Safety, Privacy legislation and others as required and directed.
- Understanding of budgeting and financial management with the ability to seek and develop proposals for new funding sources and program opportunities.
- A master’s degree in nursing and a minimum of 7 years experience in nursing management and community engagement.
- Current registration with the SRNA
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (7.5 hrs./day)
Rate of Pay: Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Closing Date: Until a suitable candidate is found
All interested individuals should forward a cover letter clearly demonstrating how they meet the requirements of this position, a current resume, copy of credentials, and three employment references to: Human Resources
FHQTC Health Services
P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax: 306-332-3790 E-mail: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org