Standing Buffalo Dakota Nation
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Contact Name: Betty Goodfeather
Email: standing email@example.com
Fax Number: 306.332.5953
Position Type: Permanent
Closing Date: January 22, 2020
How to Apply: Cover Letter and Resume
This position works directly with the Chief and Council and provides support services in areas relating to the responsibilities of the Chief/Council, which includes: maintaining the itinerary of the Chief/Councilors and keeping them informed of all issues and matters requiring their attention.
- To provide administrative support services to the Chief/Councilors that includes: responds to all calls, and social media messages and handles or forwards as appropriate.
- Scheduling all appointments, maintaining the Chief and Council itinerary on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, and keeping the Chief and Council informed of the same.
- Research and prepare background information and briefing notes for the Chief and Councilors prior to meetings.
- Taking and records minutes at various meetings such as: Council meetings, Band meetings, provincial or federal negotiations, etc., or as directed by the Chief and Council, transcribe minutes and distribute in a timely manner prior to meetings.
- Preparing and providing briefings, correspondence, reports and other documents required in relation to SBDN activities.
- Establish and maintain a filing and office procedures system for the Chief and Council to ensure information is accurate and accessible at all times.
- Make all travel arrangements for the Chief and Council as requested; book meetings venues and meals, ensures all participants are invited.
- Travel with the Chief and Council as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief and Council.
• A combination of Post-Secondary education from a recognized institution (i.e.: Business Diploma) with relevant experience, will be an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
How to Apply:
Send Cover Letter, Resume and (3) most recent work references to: Betty Goodfeather
To apply for this job please visit sasktel.net.