Registered Nurse – Nurse A
Date of Posting: March 23, 2021
Affiliation: SUN – Local 312
Hours of Work: This is a casual position, there is no guaranteed of hours
- Rotating shifts of 11.78 hours
- Shifts may include; days, nights on weekdays and weekends
Rate of Pay: As per SAHO/SUN Local 312 Collective Agreement
START DATE: To be determined
CLOSING DATE: This position will remain open until filled
Under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor, this person will be responsible for effective general duty nursing for the acute care and emergency services at ANHH.
This position will work closely with all departments of the ANHH and the Health Services of the File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council to ensure/maintain a high quality of patient care.
- Graduate of approved school of Nursing
- Current registration with Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
- Rural hospital nursing skills is an asset
This position is open to all RN’s however; first preference will be given to employees of SUN Local 312.
Please submit your application to:
All Nations Healing Hospital
450 8th Street, P.O. Box 300
Fort Qu’Appelle, SK. S0G 1S0
Fax (306) 332-3790
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com