VIA Indigenous Services Canada
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
March 16, 2021
Outbreak of COVID-19 in All Nations Healing Hospital
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) public health officials are notifying the public that an outbreak of COVID-19 has been declared on Mar 16, 2021 in All Nations Healing Hospital.
All Nations Healing Hospital remains open for emergency services, other clinical services and visiting specialists.
Contact tracing and testing is ongoing. Testing is available to anyone through either the 811 HealthLine or by contacting the health center in your community. Confirmed cases of COVID-19 and all close contacts must self-isolate.
Please be aware, there is a significant rise in COVID-19 variants of concern in Saskatchewan, particularly in the Regina area. At this time, we are discouraging any non-essential travel to other communities and/or provinces.
We are reminding everyone of the current Public Health Measures:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet or two meters.
- Always wear a mask indoors in all public places or shared areas at work.
- Do not gather or share food at work, including breakrooms, at check-stops, warm-up areas, smoking areas, etc.
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19 or feel unwell, stay at home.
- Seek medical care if you need it. If you develop symptoms of COVID-19, reschedule your appointments to a later time, when possible. If the appointment is of an urgent nature, call ahead of your appointment time, noting you have COVID-19 symptoms. If you test positive, a public health worker will contact you privately for next steps. If you are having medical emergency, call 911.
Now, more than ever, we need to be vigilant and redouble our efforts that remove opportunities for the virus to spread.
The Health Canada COVID Alert app is available to all Saskatchewan residents at no cost in the Apple and Google Play app store.
This is another tool available to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19 by letting people know of possible exposures without sharing any personal information. For more information, visit the COVID-19 Apps webpage.