The objective of the Pre-Employment Supports (PES) program is to improve the employability of eligible clients. Eligible clients for the PES program are:
- must be 18-24 years of age *
- must be on-reserve
- must be receiving income assistance
To access PES funding and services, you must see your Income Assistance Administrator at your band office. The PES program provides incentives while you participate in a training program.
- Essential Skills/ Home Maintenance Program
- Residential Renovation Construction Program
- Essential Skills in the Workplace
- Safety Ticket
- Employment and Training Workshop
- Personal Care Worker
- First Aid/Safe Food Handling
- Building our Community Program
* For 2018-2019 fiscal year, the PES program will change the eligibility requirement. The age requirement will now be from 18-65 years of age.
For more information, contact: